Sunday, October 4, 2015

I wear pink for....

So it's breast cancer awareness month an this month is kind of big in my family. It's because a lot of the women in my family have dealt with breast cancer. A few years ago we lost my aunt to it and than not long after her daughter just found out that she has it. So every women in my family has been getting checkups every year just to make sure. I'm only 20 but the day I turn 21 I have to go to the doctors and start my routinely visits. So this is is coming from the heart, if you have someone in your family (even one person) with breast cancer, you should go get checked out. 
I wear pink for....


Glamorous fitted shirt
$27 - glamorous.com




Antique gold jewelry
$135 - myflashtrash.com


Olivia burton watch
$120 - harveynichols.com



Witchery palette eyeshadow
$14 - witchery.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment