Monday, November 16, 2015

October in pictures

So starting in the beginning the selfie was taken in long beach (if you wanna read about that I have a post already made)
The second photo is of me an two friends enjoying the DTLA art walk, it happens on the second Thursday every month.
My roommates and I went to a pumpkin patch in the valley, because we wanted to experience fall.
Some dried up flowers I got to decorate our apartment.
I then when to the Oprea with my one class to see the making of moby dick. Not my favorite story but it was a wonderful experience.
Also the LA Oprea house is gorgeous inside and out.
They were celebrating day of the dead an I thought the paintings on the statutes were interesting and inspiring.
And then finally for Halloween I went as a zombie an went out to a few party's.
There you have it my very late October adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment